2013年5月29日星期三

Equus 3160 Innova Canobd2 Abs + Professional Diagnostic Code Reader obd2

You hate it when driving on the road, obd2 and suddenly the engine "control" of light? This is very annoying and can not stop to think what seems to be a problem. Experienced scenario many times before, but I can not control the problem before leaving. Situation and the pilot knows what is current, but do not want to leave in the middle of the   obd2 road, probably looks extremely close to the bay.

I am glad that there is a device that can solve this problem. Equus 3160 Innova OBD2 purchased + ABS   obd2  professionals to diagnose, the more I used the online scanner for 2 years. I think that the Innova can confirm the 3160 All-in-backlit display, and this feature for the determination of emissions. And it keeps me up to date status of my vehicle. Repair Access Solutions is the perfect solution for a Check Engine "light. Detailed analysis and improvement of real time to me quickly
ADS-1S Price determine the source of the problem.

What I love, was the use of this product and technical support for the company before and after the sale. offers a two year warranty from date of purchase. However, there is a need in the Gulf of emergency park when the engine "check" lights up, look at the status of the LED emission. Equus 3160 Innova Diagnostic Code Scanner CanOBD2 ABS + integrated business solution to my problem.

没有评论:

发表评论