2013年5月5日星期日

The reason I was interested in car diagnostic tool Ford Ids Vcm

I glad that with the pushed by Aaron increasing friends around me and him got start try to use car diagnostic tool to inspect auto breakdown by themselves. Maybe this industry also strengthen silently, actually this kind person like me general don't interested in auto repair or car diagnostic tool  Ford VCM and so on, but for the novelty and achievement of it brought I began like the anything about Aaron's thinking model, that's really unexpected.

Speaking of the car diagnostic tool, I recalled an impressed memory and it's about my husband and I at the before of marriage, now think about that if have no the car diagnostic tool's help may I did not rediscovering him and generate the good opinion for him. Aaron invited have a dinner with him in a summer evening, I was not quite willing but at that point I didn't find a good reason to refuse it and he looks sincere.opel tech2  I certainly know he want to seek me but actually I prefer another one who also are after me. At the dinner we talked much, he spoken the stories of when he was a child and that's funny. I began thought he not so dull than I imagined. And next I take me to go to the seaside, Aaron ready prepared fireworks intend to ignite with me, yeah I indeed saw the beautiful fireworks but only blossom several the rain coming, we have to run into the car destructively. But the unexpected situation happened again, the car can't drive engine, in that time I was in a Ford Ids Vcm lousy mood, I always lacking the security specially when stay in an inclosed space, this time the Aaron hold my hands said: " don't worried, I'm here, but now I need to see what go wrong, please waiting me for a while." I saw his eyes with firm sight I feel warm and calm. He run to the trunk and picked up something and then starts busying him before car, the rainwater strike on his body and how serious a man. He back to car, I ask how did him done that and I never heard he can repair, he answered me that not long ago he was interested in the  Ford Ids Vcm and buy one, began learn DIY auto repair these car diagnostic tool actually give him a great help. I think not only the car diagnostic tool himself also do well.
At that time OBD II Just getting started, few people know the car diagnostic tool and this industry. Almost all people hold the chronic thinking is that sends the car to the garage, and self for this thing must be helpless. But Aaron think he also can do auto repair even he not good at this, and then he start look for his helper, he discovered autocom cdp namely the tool he used of in my recalling.

没有评论:

发表评论