2012年8月21日星期二

Bottom Swift 1.3 or Swift 1.5, a choice

Not easy to pick the car can not be determined to buy a car! To play from the beginning of last month, I wanted to change the QQ to vehicles Swift open to open, but pick and choose, than to than to go, or did not make up his mind, not that I shaken, but a bit confused by it.

In fact, Swift also I once read, both exterior, interior or manipulative, I think Swift is not the problem, especially handling impress. Power good, feel good, shift speed corners climbing Swift performance are to our satisfaction, especially to the 4S shop opened, my wife is a fancy Swift 1.5 fantasy red. And other models contrast, Swift performance in all respects quite satisfied. Basically His wife and I have decided to buy, but a friend of mine but I bought 1.3, because he believed that home Swift 1.3 has sufficient power, alas! This time I have a headache! Is 1.3 or 1.5, in the end it? ? ? ?

Swift 1.3 in fact previously seen, the appearance would not have said, is known as the small MINI said Swift 1.3 will never lose to 1.5, which depending on what type you like! Interior are basically the same, nothing changes, compared to the maximum change of 1.5 and 1.3 Swift lies in its engine! With 1.5 Swift M15A engine matched with VVT technology, the entire operation process, the various systems to provide the greatest degree of fit, power, economy and emissions performance of each stage are effectively enhance the engine. Simple, and economic and fuel efficient also output of a large power! But 1.3 Swift is not bad, the power, though not of the 1.5 Swift but also has enough household had 1.3 space is not lost to Swift 1.5, so to say, I am really difficult choices! ! ! ! Prawns to it! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论