2012年8月22日星期三

Shepherdess of antelope home in mind

I finalized Liuliqiao North car Suzuki store bought this car with ABS only three, red, yellow, white. Not the kind of bright red, Beverly kind of dark red, does not look good on the three-box car; yellow if it did not become a taxi sign, I'm likely to vote for it, because anxious to open on New Year's do not want to wait any longer, I chose the the bike white car, pick could not pick. Usually white will be 2000 yuan cheaper than other metallic paint color, but this car is JS also imported paint, not fall. Later grinding for a long time, and promised to send me an anti-theft device and seat covers ($ 1000 worth of good). Their own money plus the floor mats, floor mats, dusters, gear lock, and plastic and ugly (B saw Zhang Daqian article like), gear lock out of the way, bad lock, drill two holes to the car chassis , strange feel bad. These two new car owners wondering after installation.
To install these stuff appointment the next day the car, after work, I went to get the car, he left the car keys in the janitor at work inconvenient attention span, made an appointment with JS. LD just in time for a business trip, called two friends to accompany me. (Sina User: Good - odd)
That has more than 19:00, got in the car, everything is new, odor, and my heart indescribably happy. Ignition, air conditioning, clutch move cars, and discharged. Everything is very smooth, very light, just one discharged his right foot to foot on the throttle, Huh? How not to go? Check the gear hanging from it! You look closely, there is no oil. Really want to curse JS, commissioning day I said no more oil as fast, he said, how can be open to the gas station today ... hey, the Chinese consumer is Bitter. I still half-clutch, pull to the side of the road, a friend to get off helped me to see a person that door, and asked if there is no gasoline result is 一问三不知, provide a Youhu, they go to the gas station to buy oil.
In the car and I could not help but wonder, tinker air conditioning, and test the speakers, still tinkering with electric doors and windows, and soon found that the battery lights, electric windows do not move back before a friend said I forgot to tell I said no oil, these appliances will run out of battery power easily. Even more exasperating is that the gas station is not allowed because the installed cameras to plastic pots refueling friend go home empty handed.
To the opposite gas station, beneath the Lize Bridge U-turn, almost one kilometer. We began to taxi stopped the forty-five tow rope, we stomped in the cold wind, howling trembled, I again felt the sorrow of consumers. The final cut of a private car the Charade, agreed to a $ 50 lamb onto the opposite. Along the way, carefully. Will the case of no electricity is not the foot brake failure, remember that was under the bridge and stamped his foot brake not Fortunately, before the car is gone, scare me a sweat.

没有评论:

发表评论