2012年8月19日星期日

Found the POLO AccFast several thoughtful design

My car is new POLO AccFast 1.6 from the row, opened two weeks on high-speed, running less than 1000 km, I feel some of the features of the design above is very useful. Some examples, take a player who not only can play the CD but also with MP3 function, this secret is discovered by the dual LP, she copy an MP3 into them to try, but still available, then looked at the data found new POLO has always been with MP3. I like the songs, but the trouble over one hundred pieces of MP3 copy on a CD can save a lot of trouble. The POLO stereo sound quality is also the disadvantage is the speaker just does not.

I used to drive, turn lights on both sides, but the new POLO on both sides of the rear-view mirrors with integrated LED (collada I do not know) turn signal, looks more harmonious, fairly upscale feel, I always thought this only a small change in the design, but then I found that when driving at night, the turn signal also can play a show wide.

My LP would be unlikely to reverse previously used in the home is Beverly, and that PG back hit the yo, I do not let her go reversing go. Now she will not reverse hit the PP, not that her level, but the PDC comes POLO on radar, it is an extremely ah. There I am very satisfied with the windows of the front door one-touch down feature, when the stop payment, you will feel cool. Speaking of parking payments, can not fail to mention the center console design on both sides of the slot, with this design, I do not have to like opening Beverly to "at the fumble."

A "bad place" POLO steering wheel is adjustable, I'd far rather the public it designed to be adjustable, because every time I LP used, I always take the steering wheel to adjust I drove like to Yang in a chair, low, she drove to concentrate the steering wheel a little higher. Well, this design is probably also reflected the idea of equality between men and women, hehe.

没有评论:

发表评论