2012年8月16日星期四

Technology warfare. Elantra 1.6L Shanghai-Nanjing high-speed death-defying race Camry

From Shanghai on Sunday, went to Wuxi, first opened Shanghai-Nanjing high-speed four-lane one-way, the word 'cool' ah! I thought LL just after the first Paul also loose bones.

I LL 1.6 manual, charges he first entered the station is also just a speed of 100-120 yards with the flow, is the first time to open this road, but the car be more. Can not long in front of a suddenly start competing after a little modification a small sail and a Toyota Camry, Sail just more than the Camry, the Camry soon overtake speed generous about 150, I think it cars increasingly from I farther (good show does not become), flew a foot throttle, accompanied by the roar, and I the LL quick climb to about 140, did not dare drive too fast, the car still find many, as long as it followed on the line. Deceleration awaiting the other two vehicles still play fast over each other immediately in front of it, I feel the Camry in the play Sail, not long after that the sail will not play with him, can the Camry did not intend to leave quickly, or open in a small sail in front of this scene right away so that I think of the school often to be bullied by the big picture, the opportunity to record straight, foot throttle, the speed rose to 160, fast approaching the Camry, in parallel with a slight slow down, cast a glance the one immediately sprang to the move was the other side felt unhappy, and began to accelerate, during overtaking numerous, have not seen a more than us, the speed has been about 160, did not go up, the car is indeed a lot depends on technology, although I believe that my speed will certainly fight, but the Camry, but gradually I think technically I win a fight and he, so you have not seen

没有评论:

发表评论